- person: so what music are you into?
- me: are you sure you're ready for this conversation
my brain: there is literaly a 0 percent chance the fictional shit from creepy games will show up irl in your kitchen
me: but its dark and scary
glass half full, glass half empty, whichever way you look at it there’s still room for vodka
Please note: “everyone who works retail, admin, or labor” is pretty much everyone. I can’t remember the last time I worked somewhere without “security” cameras that monitored employees.
I’m having a good laugh right now because our associates just got collectively reprimanded for leaning on the counters during 8 hour shifts on their feet, because it isn’t “professional” looking. So apparently they can put up with a camera over their shoulder to make sure they do their jobs correctly, but a cop with a gun cant?
This is the timeline expressions of my day to day life decisions
burned my hand curling my hair today
Dean Winchester + quotes
the way to my heart (take notes boys)
- mixtapes/playlists in the form of a CD
- reese’s peanut butter cups
- temporary tattoos (cats mainly)
- peach snapple
- any form of art especially handwritten notes and drawings
- concert tickets
theme by: heloísa teixeira